Monday, June 3, 2013

6/2: Cove Mountain Shelter

Hello loyal followers,

Wendy here once again updating you from ground zero. It has been a while since you have heard from me! My great friends Evan Wallace and Brittney Creamer are now Mr. And Mrs. Wallace! Congratulations you two, I'm so happy for both of you and wish you the best. 

Well folks, the eagle has officially landed! I had a great trip back uphere, my loyal best man Joseph eagerly agreed to drive my friend Holden and I back to the trail today! As if I didn't owe him enough already (keep in mind he got us free stay in DC!) Holden is hiking with us until Harpers Ferry and we are super excited to have him out! The four of us had a great time hiking into the shelter today and I can't wait for the time spent with all of us!

Short post so that I can get some sleep before my first full day tomorrow!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment